Instruction for Cisco SPA122 ATA with Router
- Turn on the device, connect the SIP device to the Internet.
- If you know the IP address of your SIP device, go to step 3
- Connect a telephone set to the SIP device
- Lift the handset and dial **** (four stars). You will hear a voice greeting
- Dial 110 #, you will hear a voice message with the IP address of the SIP device
- Go through the browser into the SIP device web control panel (user name / password is admin / admin by default)
- Copy the string http: // <IP address of the SIP device> /admin/resync?http://184.108.40.206:8888/SPA122.xml in the address bar of the browser, replace <IP address of the SIP device> with the IP address of the device and go to the resulting link. After some time, the device will automatically reboot and connect to your SIP account